Thursday, June 11, 2009

We Here!

It was a long drive yesterday. We rolled out of Buckley at 3:01 am on our way to Sacramento. The trip was uneventful and I drove the entire way. We slept in Arbuckle with some friends so we could have a nice stress-free morning.

The day has been busy. Between bathing and working the girls. MissFire is completely attached to Sangria and won't quit screaming for her. There is a ton of commotion and people everywhere! I think MissFire will do alright for the competition. She still doesn't have her right lead but her left lead is great! Sorry for the short update its already 11:30 and I'm heading to bed!






2 comments:

  1. Oh, sun and tank tops! I'm jealous! GOOD LUCK!!! Hope you guys do great! I'm sure you will!

    And happy birthday!!! Hope you get what you want! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you guys!! Good Luck :D

    ReplyDelete