Friday, April 17, 2009

Slow Week

This has been a pretty slow week for MissFire and me. I spent Monday and Tuesday working with her face. I was able to play with her mouth on Tuesday and halter her! Haltering has been a pain. I have been putting the halter around her neck and walking to the the trailer to put it on. Once she was loaded she would stand quietly and let me put it on. Well now I can catch her and put the halter on her. Wednesday and Thursday I took her to Fall City and played with tarps and balls. She was less that pleased with all of this but tolerated it. I have a few pics that Juliane took but I forgot my computer so I couldn't take them. Oh well. Last night Nora played on her bareback for a bit last night and that was about the extent of the week. Slow but steady. We will see what this weekend brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment